Lutwyche cemetery is a sprawling historic facility situated on Gympie Road, Kedron in Brisbane's northside. Established in 1878 the cemetery features monumental burials and a lawn cemetery as well as a large war grave area.
The Lutwyche cemetery is managed from the site office at Pinnaroo Cemetery further north in Bridgeman Downs.
Our monumental masons are highly skilled. Each memorial is expertly handcrafted.
New burials are available in the monumental area - permitting two burials and ashes interment. Those with family graves in the cemetery also have the opportunity to use the grave where space is available or the last burial was more than 30 years ago.
Monumental services in Lutwyche cemetery
Our experienced monumental masons offer a range of memorial services to Lutwyche cemetery including:
- custom headstones and gravestones - using a huge selection of top quality stone
- stone restoration - carefully restoring weathered, damaged or worn memorials
- stone or bronze plaques - add a plaque to an existing grave or update an old marker
- cremation urns - for placement of ashes in graves
- inscription services - we can match the original style and add new inscriptions or restore worn text